Anonymouslemming

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I quit!

Well, I've not posted in a while, but in my defense, I've been busy. I've wrecked the car, jumped a Skyvan, got some great medication to sort out the car wreck and just generally been all over the place. But that's not what I'm here to talk about today.

Today, I want to discuss my diet... I hereby quit my long standing membership of the fat bastards club. I've dropped just over 10KG since I kicked the diet off late last year, and while it fluctuates by 1KG from time to time, I'm keeping my weight around the 73KG mark. That's down from about 84KG at my peak last year.

I still want to get down to below 71KG, but I'll wait until after the SA vacation to do that. Until I get the car repaired, I'm going to be eating too many takeouts and other such junk :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home